Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mother's Day Card #2

Here is a Mother's Day card for my MIL.  When I first saw these flowers on  Laurie's blog I fell in love and then I saw them while shopping the other day and I jumped for joy.  They are so small and adorable. I added the bee because I felt that corner looked a little empty.  I can not tell you how long I have had that bee.  I think at least 10 years.  I am a little ashamed that I have had something that long and haven't used it or thrown it out ;)  When it comes to crafts I am a pack rat, that is why I still have all my decorative edged scissors LOL!  Well enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! How cute is this? I love those flowers! So glad you found some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creations indeed....I am your newest follower. I hope you will come by Julie's Open Window, follow along and have fun. I am always happy to promote newer blogs I think are fun and creative and I will be placing yours on my blog list under 'Newer Blog you must see'.

    ReplyDelete