Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Trick or Treat!


It's been a few weeks since I played along in a CAS-ual Fridays challenge.  This week you have to create a Halloween card without using orange.  I love orange and black for Halloween but this year I have been really drawn to the purple and black combination.  I used the 'Sweet Spooks' stamp set from MSS and had a lot of fun with this sweet skull.  Ha that is funny that I'm calling a skull sweet!  Anyway, I created a little window for the skeleton to sit in and embossed with a Provocraft folder.  The twine is from The Twinery (I'm so excited because the scrapbooking store that I work for is going to start stocking this twine!  Woohoo!).  Hope you have a spooky day!


5 comments:

  1. Awww this is so cute Lindsay! Fun embossed background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Thank you so much for playing at CAS-ual Fridays this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lindsey! Love what you did with this cute skull from Sweet Spooks! Love the colors and embossed panel :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! And I agree, that skull image is totally sweet!!! LOVE the embossing too!

    ReplyDelete