Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Market Street Stamps Sketch Challenge #5

Just checking in with a card that I made for the current Market Street Stamps sketch challenge.  I am having so much fun with the Gone Campin stamp set.  Just when I think I have run out of ways to use it I come up with more.  This little squiter has broken it's sucker!  I wanted to use a color palette that was a little more masculine since most of my cards tend to be girly.  I used the Little boy line from Echo Park.  Love that paper!  I punched the brown paper with the plaid edger from EK Success.  Some distressing, inking, and metal accents and I'm done!  Hope you like it!








5 comments:

  1. very cute...love your paper choices...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! Poor little mosquito!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I also have to push myself to do more masculine cards because I have a tendency to 'go girlie' :) I love my bling and flowers you know...lol. I'll try to stop in on Saturday to say hi...hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Totally creative to give him a broken little stabber! Loving the card. Thank you so much for playing along with the sketch challenge at Market Street! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little squiter is ADORABLE!!! And the plaid punch is really cool too!!! Fantastic take on this sketch, Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete