Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Merci

Click here and here for my World Card Making Day posts

It's time for another challenge at CAS-ual Fridays!  This weeks theme is embossing.  I chose to do heat embossing because I don't do that nearly enough!  I also thought I would play along this week at Papertake Weekly Challenge because the theme is Dies to Die for!  If you've read my blog at all you know I LOVE my Silhouette and I used it to cut out the background for this card.  I embossed the sentiments(Papertrey Ink's Mega Mixed Messages)  using silver embossing powder to give it a little shimmer.  Then I added a few rhinestones, because who doesn't love a little bling!  Hope you enjoy!


6 comments:

  1. I love the paper cut background, such a funky retro pattern and the gems are a great addition :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! That silver looks stunning on the blue, love it :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Lyndsey! I'm a die hard believer that everything should have at least a little bling :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!! I love the bling! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete