Tuesday, May 17, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays Buttons and Twine

Since my last submission to the CAS-ual Fridays challenge had a little bit of potty humor in it(I couldn't help it, that is how my mind works sometimes) I decided to play it straight this time.  This week's challenge is to use buttons and twine, two of my favorite things!  I stamped the cute flowers with a Fancy Pants Designs clear stamp set and used my favorite twine from The Twinery in honeydew.  I have enjoyed these last two weeks and can't wait to see what the girls come up with for next weeks challenge!







 



6 comments:

  1. Absolutely delightful! The polka dot flower petals are just darling and I LOVE your twine stems and leaves! Super cute! I'm so glad you are enjoying the challenges-we're having a really good time too ;) Glad to have you play with us at CAS-ual Fridays! See you next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw... this card makes me smile! Love the flowers with buttons and "stems"! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sa-WEET!! Love the clever use of twine and buttons here. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - hope you'll join us again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card, I love how your flowers pop!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your button flowers! The patterned paper really makes them stand out :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I really like how the polka dot petals mimic the embossed dots on the side panel! cute as all get out! So glad you joined us for CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete