Saturday, May 7, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge CFC1

This card is for the first ever  CAS-ual Fridays Challenge.  I have to tell you this card was fun to make!  I was trying to think of an original card to make, using text, when I thought about a puppy being paper trained.  It grew from there.  My husband came up with the sentiment, which still makes me giggle.  The puppy is a Silhouette image and the rest was just stuff I had lying around.  I hope you enjoy this silly card.  I think I am going to like Fridays!




11 comments:

  1. O.K. I totally busted out laughing when I saw this! How much fun is this card! So clever!! So happy you played with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card :) It makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha!!! Sooo CUTE!
    Thanks for playing at CAS!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. How ADORABLE! GREAT use of text in this design! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays. Hope to see your fabulous work again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe! This card makes be giggle, I LOVE it! Genius way to incorporate text :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one original and creative design using text! One of my faves for sure! SO glad you could play along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHAHA!! That is absolutely perfect!! Nearly split a gut laughing at the idea of this - the sentiment is perfect! Thanks for making me laugh and for sharing your really clever and cute idea. Thanks also for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH my!! How cute is this! What a fun way to add in text! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hysterical and very clever!!! I love your "puddle" and the faux stitching. So glad you joined us for CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This cracks me up! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete