Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Welcome Baby Boy

I have a lot of friends who just had a baby or who are expecting and the majority of them seem to be having boys.  When I saw the colors for  The Playdate Cafe challenge this week I instantly thought about making a baby card.  The paper is from my stash of Daisy Bucket paper (sadly they are no longer in business) and I used my Silhouette to write the sentiment and cut out the star.  I need to be making a lot more of these considering all of the adorable baby boys I have been seeing lately!  Enjoy!



4 comments:

  1. Great combination of DP's and stamps. A super cute baby card. Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet baby boy card! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Play DAte CAfe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great papers and awesome border stitching! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never even thought about a baby card, what a great idea! I love what you've created too, great job! Thanks for joining in the fun at the Play Date this week!

    ReplyDelete